[ ARCHITECTURE ] [1. PUBLIC BUILDINGS ] [ B. POST OFFICE ]
 


.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Originally a general store, it was built from a winning design from a competition held that year. The familiar half-timbering is simple but effective and a theme continued with the adjacent buildings of Park Road (1892). The building is the termination of a block that extends round into Greendale Road.


[ PREVIOUS IN SEQUENCE] [ NEXT IN SEQUENCE ]