[ ARCHITECTURE ] [1. PUBLIC BUILDINGS ] [ C. LYCEUM ]
 


.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Lyceum- Douglas & Fordham, 1894-6

Originally known as The Schools, the building has had a variety of uses - social, educational and devotional. It was renamed after it became a Staff Training College. It was one of the buildings of which Lever was most proud with the Free Jacobean styling easily accommodating multi-functional purposes.


[ PREVIOUS IN SEQUENCE] [ NEXT IN SEQUENCE ]